What You'll Learn
Chapter1: Registration, Login & Logout
In this chapter, we're going to develop the minimal login system.
– How to connect to MySQL database.
– Register user's name, email, and password.
– How to use password_hash & password_verify.
– Login / Logout with Session.
This chapter is completely free, so definitely try it 🙂
Chapter2: Account Settings & Auto Login
In this chapter, we're going to add more functions:
– Email existence check.
– Change & Reset password.
– Auto-login (Remember me) with cookie.
Chapter3: The Simple Bookkeeper
Finally, we're going to develop the bookkeeping system.
– Insert / Select / Update / Delete data.
– How to display data from MySQL database.
– Search data.
By the end of the course, you'll know how PHP and MySQL work together!
|XAMPP / PHP version||7.0.26 (*required PHP 5.5 or later.)|